Sunday, July 13, 2014
30 Weeks
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain? 16 lbs. but my doctor appointment is tomorrow and I will probably have gained more than that.
Maternity clothes? Yes, still in my normal pants and skirts but I'm wearing maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I must take naps. This has become a necessity! I sleep well at night, although I toss and turn a lot because of the heat. During the day I am so active, but my energy can't keep up! I have found that if I don't take a nap it's bad news bears for the rest of the day.
Best moment this week: I had some dear friends/clients take me to dinner for a private little baby shower this week. It was so nice to sit and eat (without cleaning up!) and talk about their experiences. I loved listening to their stories because it gives me hope that there is a somewhat normal life after baby comes. I also received some really cute gifts this week! She is already spoiled with darling little outfits and shoes! I can't get over the cuteness of baby clothes!!
Miss anything? I miss doing crunches. Yep, I just said that! I hate not being able to demonstrate the Pilates 100 etc. I just have to remind myself that luckily I'm good at cuing such exercises, and that most people know how to do crunches :)
Movement: Yep, not really sharp kicks anymore. It feels like she's just rolling around in there. She is getting stronger, when she does kick it feels like my whole belly jolts to the side and almost pulls me with it!
Food cravings: Sweets. I just want cake, cookies, and ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope thank goodness! I need all the protein I can get my hands on and luckily I want meat a lot!
Labor signs: I've noticed more BH lately, especially in my lower belly! What a weird feeling!
Symptoms: I'll get a little heartburn if I eat to much at once, or try and swim after eating. :) Also, not being able to get up from a deep couch or chair.
Belly button in or out? Half of it is out, the other half is quickly catching up!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? I wish I could say happy, but this week I'd better go with moody. I've been a well of emotions that could boil over at any second, Bryan has been so good to be patient with me! Also, I didn't take enough naps!
Looking forward to? I am buying paint for her nursery this week! I wanted to get it this weekend, but time got away from me. I am excited to start painting and organizing her room and new clothes!
Also, I have almost finished registering!!!! I LOVE registering! I decided to register at 3 different places, Babies R Us, Buybuy Baby, and Target. I have finally decided on the diaper bag I want, car seat, and different small items. I still have yet to decide on a stroller. I really want a jogging stroller... any suggestions?
Exercise: Like I mentioned I miss crunching, but luckily I can still plank! I can still do side planks, elbow planks, and hand planks with my classes. I have been continuing to lift weights, and do cardio. My lung capacity feels like it's shrinking so I allow myself to slow down a little on the elliptical and take breaks while swimming. I usually do my pelvic tilts, Kegels, and stretches with my classes but I also try and remember to do them on my own.
I loved squatting this week! (I have actually felt stronger muscularly, cardio is getting harder as I mentioned.) Luckily she didn't seem to mind it to much!
I had to also include this picture, look at how big she is getting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment