Weight gain so far? 16lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep, still wearing maternity shirts with my old shorts. I might need to start doing that hair tie trick soon so my pants will still fit in a couple weeks.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well.
Best moment this week? I LOVE the 4th of July! I love BBQs, swimming, fireworks, and the heat of summer. We went to see Captian America at the Kaysville Theater (I know we are behind on movie watching!) and if you haven't seen it, there are a lot of explosions (typical superhero movie). The baby was startled with each "action scene", I felt so bad but at the same time I loved feeling her move! She was moving around like a little jumping bean! She did the same thing with the firework show on the 4th! I could hardly enjoy them because I felt so bad! I could feel every startled kick, I think I'll try putting a pillow over my belly for the 24th! 😊
Miss anything? Sleeping on my back and laying out next to my pool on my stomach! I am pretty sure my front side is much more tan than the skin on my back. I probably look really funny!
Movement: Yes! Yesterday on the way to the Bee's baseball game I couldn't sit normally in the car, she kept kicking my ribs and diaphragm! She is getting crazy and big!
Food cravings? Not really, I ate more red meat this week so that took care of that craving. Obviously I really want ice cream... All the time! I allowed myself to have an ice cream cone at the baseball game. Ice cream has never tasted so good!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not any particular foods. Sometimes I'll kaput get sick to my stomach for no reason. It comes and goes so quickly and is so random, I've started to think it might be her kicking my stomach.
Gender: Girl
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? It's still half way out, but the part that's still in is getting more and more shallow with each passing week- or day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy most if the time! My hormones seemed to have stabilized.
Looking forward to: Finishing up our home projects this month, so that next month I can focus on my baby showers!!
Exercise: I am still doing 30 mins of cardio per day and 45 mins of weight lifting. The cardio is either elliptical or swimming, my weight lifting routine changes depending on what body parts I'm focusing on. I'm still teaching barre and Pilates. I can't do a lot with my Pilates mat classes, but they are awesome and follow verbal cues really well. I along warm up with pelvic tilts, planks, cat/cow, Kegels, and downward facing dogs. Theses are all part of my homework for my birth classes! They are supposed to help encourage the baby to sit the right way and relive back pain. It's been working as far as back pain goes- I haven't had any!
Birth class update:
I know you probably think I'm crazy for want to have this baby unmedicated- but I don't care. This is what I want, so I'm going to do my best to prepare for it.
Our teacher is awesome! She is very experienced and nice. The first class was all about nutrition and exercise. I really liked all that the Bradley Method pushes good balanced nutrition. So many people need this, especially while pregnant! It makes labor and dilivery so much easier!
Same with exercise, she went over reasons to start getting 30 mins of exercise in per day (again- it makes everything easier!) and the other exercise we need to be doing everyday (Kegels, pelvic tilts, and squats- yes squats).
Next class will be more about the husband's roll- I'm so excited!!! Bryan really seemed to like the class too!

No comments:
Post a Comment