Sunday, June 29, 2014
28 weeks
How far along? 28 Weeks
Total Weight: 16lbs (AHHHHH!!! Major freakout at the doctor... I'll get to that later.)
Maternity Clothes? Yes, mostly shirts. Still wearing my normal pants, but I might have to get some maternity shorts soon.
Stretch Marks? No, but I am feeling HUGE!
Sleep: Sleeping a bit better! Allergies are less and less everyday!
Best moment this week: Finally settling into third trimester. It was so hard this last week with the increase in hunger! But yesterday and today I've been able to listen to my hunger and make mostly healthy choices.
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and back.
Movement: Yes, she is kicking closer to my ribs! She is definitely growing!
Food cravings: Like I said with the increased hunger I have wanted more food and of course sweets! Also, red meat. I have been craving more hamburgers and tacos!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: Nope, maybe BH but I'm not sure.
Symptoms: Heartburn every once in a while, fear of upcoming delivery. I'm glad we start our birth classes soon!
Belly button in or out? Half in, half out.
Happy or moody most of the time: Hmmm... Well today there were some teenage boys sitting behind us in sacrament meeting, and they would NOT stop talking and playing games on their phones! I was getting SO annoyed! I'm pretty sure it was hormones. I've been somewhat moody with the growing bigger and more hunger pains. I know this might not change.
Looking forward to: and a little nervous about our birthing classes starting up this week! I hope we enjoy them and feel empowered, because right now I feel overwhelmed.
So about my doctor appointment. I weighed in and realized I had gained 6 lbs since the last appointment. I was really freaking out, the most I have ever gained between doctor visits is 4 lbs. 6lbs meant I had gained 2 lbs per week!!! It was so defeating, I eat mostly healthy and exercise regularly. I have since come to terms with the fact that it's a good thing because she is growing and gaining needed weight. I am excited about that, but I also have a hard time with my body changing. (Maybe because I've always been athletic) Pregnancy is teaching me to accept what I cannot control. SO HARD - especially when it comes to my body. This doesn't mean I'm not excited to have my baby. I am so excited and feel love whenever she kicks me, it's funny to love someone you've never met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment