Sunday, June 22, 2014
27 Weeks- The count down begins....
How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14lbs (WHAT? 4 pounds in 3 weeks... or maybe 1 week!)
Maternity clothes? Yes, still in maternity shirts. I can still wear most of my pants and shorts comfortably, not sure how long that will last.
Stretch marks? NO! (yay!)
Sleep: My seasonal allergies are going away!!!! (does a happy dance) I'm sleeping really great, I do wake up sometimes with sore hips and shoulders, but at least I can BREATH!!!
Best moment this week: Entering the third trimester is so exciting! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I know that the third trimester is usually the hardest, but it's so exciting to be closer to meeting our little girl!
Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach and back.
Movement? I think she had a growth spurt this week, she moved very little until today. Today all throughout church she was squirming around, then in sacrament meeting she really started going crazy! I about jumped right out of my seat at one point, she kicked me so hard in the ribs it hurt!! I haven't felt her kick my ribs until today! I think she grew!!
Food cravings? Not much. I just LOVE my oatmeal in the mornings, it makes it hard to eat my eggs. I decided to try and keep hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator all the time so I can have them for lunch! I also decided to officially up my calorie intake for the third trimester (I have been starving the last few days!!). I am now tracking my calorie intake at 2,200, hopefully that will take care of the 'I'm starving all the time' feelings!
Anything making you queazy or sick? Nope, thank goodness.
Gender? Girl
Labor signs? Nope
Symptoms? I woke up this morning to find a very faint brown line running from my belly button to my pubic bone. :( I read up about it and apparently it's very common. It has to do with hormones (NOT surprised, we will talk about that in a second.) and can be helped by eating more folic acid. Also, it's supposed to go away about 3 months after you give birth. (I HOPE SO!) Now, about those hormones. This week has been a roller coster ride! I really haven't had to deal with hormones until the last two weeks! This week especially was crazy. I woke up mad or sad and for no reason! I've started to get hot flashes, (really strange) and poor Bryan has to put up with a moody Kelsey! I hope they will even out in a few weeks!
Belly button in or out? Still half way in and half way out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Well, let's say it's a 50/50. I swing between the two!
Looking forward to: My baby showers are coming up!!! I'm so excited! (let me know if you want an invite!!!) Also, this week I am going in deep with cleaning! I am taking some stuff to D.I. and cleaning things out this week!! It will feel SO good!
I am also looking forward to the 4th of July! I love summer and summer holidays! BBQs, swimming, fireworks, it's all so exciting!
There is so much to look forward to....
We start our Bradley Method birth classes on July 2nd!! And this week I have a doctor appointment, I get to see the results of my blood test. (I hope I don't have gestational diabetes!). These next few weeks should go by fast. I feel like I have so much to do!
Exercise: I am loving weight lifting right now! I did 45 mins everyday this week and felt great! I also did 30 mins on the elliptical each day, I couldn't swim because of those cold wet days this week. I MIGHT try running outside this week. I was running around in the park with Luke (my dog) yesterday and I didn't have any RLP (round ligament pain)!!!!! I can't wait to try! I miss running A LOT! I also practice my Kegles everyday, cat/cow, planks, and side planks most everyday. I have started to notice my hips feeling looser, which means my S.I. pain has been acting up. But if I do those Kegles and planks- it goes away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment