How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10-12lbs (depends on the scale I use)Maternity clothes? Luckily I wear workout clothes for my job so most of the time I'm in yoga pants and a stretchy top. I do wear maternity shirts with my jeans and shorts. I haven't had to buy maternity pants yet.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I will sleep really well as long as I do a saline nasal wash, then I am able to breath throughout the night. My hips are getting sore from sleeping on my side, but as I stretch and warm up throughout the day the soreness goes away. I might need to buy a body pillow.
Best moment this week: I am refining my registry! I love making big decisions on the car seat type, etc. Plus, I have been gathering ideas for decorating the nursery. (Annnd She started to kick a lot again this week! I LOVE that).
Miss Anything? Running. I love swimming, but running is so fun!
Movement: YES! She does these funny flutter kicks for long periods while I'm lying down. I love feeling her move.
Food cravings: Not really, I have been wanting more protein in general. I love eating hard boiled eggs and chicken and fish. I do get crazy for water! I will all of a sudden NEED water, so strange.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Well, heartburn is a common problem when I eat spicy foods. (I LOVE mexican food, so this really bugs me).
Belly Button in or out? half in half out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, but.... my hormones are getting worse! I have found myself getting very annoyed easily, over small things. This week we went to Costa Vida for dinner, the guy making Bryan's burrito was in a HUGE hurry. He made Bryan's burrito quite small compared to a usual Costa burrito. I got SO annoyed! I found myself saying very loudly "That's a SMALL burrito!!". Bryan looked at me like I was crazy and had to nudge me down the line. I was SO PO-ed! It took me a while to calm down (What the?!). All I know is, don't make me mad! Haha
Looking forward to: Finishing my registry, and getting started on decorating the nursery! I chosen to do a lavender accent wall. I love the color lavender for our girl.
Exercise: Like I said, I haven't been running. Even with the belt, the round ligament pain is terrible if I run. So I've been sticking to the elliptical and swimming. I have found that lifting weights is fun again! I was so tired in my first trimester that I didn't have the energy to lift, but now it feels good! I do plank variations every day, pelvic tilts, and Kegels every day as well. Doing those helps back and hip pain disappear!
Luckily I didn't have to drink the glucose drink that everyone says is disgusting. My doctor just had me do a fasting blood draw. I liked it, the fasting was harder than I thought but it was over quickly.
Here I have to do write a special shout out to my husband. When we first got married I told him my hope for a baby girl, he gently explained that girls are rare on the Oram side. I gave up all hope and looked forward to having all boys, Although, every time we talked about kids I would say "A good a guy as you, there is no way you'll get away without a daughter". I was joking of course, but today in church someone gave a wonderful talk on Fathers and daughters and I realized that remembered telling him that. I cried through the entire talk, I know Bryan will be such a good father to our daughter. I love that he will be the example for the type of man our daughter should look for. He is kind, patient, understanding, and loving. He honors his priesthood and loves me unconditionally. I am so thankful that I can be with him forever and eternity.


No comments:
Post a Comment