Tuesday, November 8, 2011

P90X - 2

Well it's been a while but I'm finally ready to talk about P90X. After a week of being sick I hit it hard last week and wow!!! It makes such a big difference! I feel better and my mood is so much better! I love it. I have learned to love the killer work from P90X. I'm really glad to have it while I'm not on the ice. It's horrible to be off so long but my back is feeling better, now it's just my confidence that is slow. I have this weird fear that I won't be as good as I was this summer and this fear is keeping me from it. I hate to admit that! I find it odd that this fear is so vivid, my next project is to overcome this fear by getting on the ice during a public session so I can slowly ease back into it. I also need to learn to love just skating. I feel like it's all or nothing with this sport. I for some reason have to be working constantly to be the best or just plain give it up, one extreme or the other (not that surprising with me). I would like to learn, to love skating for skating's sake. I've given my self about 2 1/2 months off, my back is feeling loads better. So, I will hopefully remember to keep this blog updated about this process...

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem when I think about dance. It's hard to pull back on something you've worked so hard on for many years. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete