Bryan and I decided last month we were going to do P90X every morning at 5am. For those of you who don't know what P90X is, it's a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton. You should check it out, it's insane! I love a lot of the workouts in it (except for the Ab ripper..... I personally call it hip flexor ripper) some of my favorites are plyometrics, and legs and back. Those of you who do know what P90X is and have tried it before, and know me well and how delightful I am at 5am might realize that these two don't really mix so well. Lately we have been slacking, staying up to late, not eating as healthy as we should, getting sick, etc. So, today I decided it's time to renew my P90X motivation! This means giving up some stuff... like staying up late, but it also means getting my workout in early! Over the last few weeks I have realized that if I don't get my workout in early my motivation to work out diminishes greatly throughout the day. So, I'm telling this to all you people who follow and read our blog so you can hold me accountable! ;) I'm starting tomorrow.... I'll let you know how it goes....
P.S. Bryan may not join me because he has been playing in tennis tournaments and lifting throws his arms off.
No comments:
Post a Comment