Well, now everyone knows, I'm pregnant! Bryan and I are so excited! We are due September 22nd, so around the middle/end of September depending on how things go ;)
On April 22nd I have an ultrasound that will tell us the gender! My Birthday is April 24th, happy Birthday to me!! Bryan is sure it's a girl and I'm thinking it's a boy. We really don't have a preference, I just want a happy healthy baby!
I know some of you might have questions, so I'll answer the questions I usually am asked when I tell someone I'm pregnant:
Q: Are you sick?
A: I was for the first 12 weeks quite nauseated, I threw up only once (at work!) and had aversions to chicken, mexican food, eggs, and pretty much anything that wasn't bread. :)
Q: How are you feeling now?
A: I'm feeling so much better! The nausea made my life NOT FUN, but because I got over that around week 12 I feel like I could fly! (Ok, somedays I just want to sleep) I am definitely getting thicker, my pants are becoming a little tight. Bryan has to continually remind me that it's baby, not fat!
Q: Are you still working?
A: Yes! I LOVE my job! My job keeps me VERY active, it's good for me! Recently I quit working at Skills Fitness because I was feeling to overwhelmed. It's been nice to only work about 6 active hours a day rather than 8.
Q: How long do you plan on working?
A: I plan on working until I deliver! :) I've seen so many of my amazingly fit co-workers do it so I really want to try!
Q: Should you still be lifting heavy objects like that?!
A: To this I sheepishly smile and accept any help, but if these people knew my normal workout routine that I follow everyday they would probably fall over. I still run everyday, lift every day, continue to teach Pilates and Ballet Barre every day, and continue my personal Pilates practice through out the week. Working out makes me feel better and eat healthier (because all I want is a chocolate cake, everyday).
Well, that's all I can think of right now. Let me know if I've missed any! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment