Well, happy Valentine's day!
No matter who you are you've got someone who loves and cares for you! What a wonderful day to remember that! Bryan is at school tonight so we are celebrating on Monday, we are going to a B&B Sunday night and then taking Monday off! I'm so excited!
Our new dog, Luke is doing so well! We adopted him from the pound about 6 weeks ago. He s a German short hair pointer mixed with chocolate lab, such a cutie! He is full of energy and loves and I mean LOVES food (just like us :)). When we picked him up from the pound they told us he wasn't house trained and that his owners didn't want him because of that. I was really nervous to adopt a 4 year old dog that wasn't house trained! I thought we were getting ourselves into a tough spot, but I just couldn't resist those big brown eyes! We brought him home and left him in his kennel for a few nights then one night he escaped this cage and slept in front of our bedroom door. We knew we couldn't put him back in, he would just escape again! So we left him out alone for two hours, then four, then eight and nothing! He was house trained, and we have never had a problem with him, no chewing, peeing, nothing! He is an amazing dog and the more I get to know him the more I love him. We enrolled him in dog classes the day after we adopted him and he just graduated! He will now walk right next to us, come when we call (in the house, still working on outside)' and will sit, wait, stay! It's amazing! It's so nice to have a loving pet, especially when Bryan is gone all night at school.
You updated!!!
ReplyDeleteLuke sounds like a dream dog. You should post pictures!