Thursday, August 18, 2011

Book Worm

On Sunday night, after visiting at Grandma Oram's Bryan and I went over to Mom and Dad Oram's house so Bryan could help his Dad with something. While there I spotted a book that looked intriguing, so I began reading it. It was all over from there!!! You see when I start reading a fantasy book I usually go into the "book zone" while in that zone if you want my attention you will probably have to yell my name at least five times. I love reading books, this book I thought was particularly good. A mix between "X Men" and "I am Number 4". It's called "Michael Vay The Prisoner of Cell 25", long name but good book. I highly suggest it, if that is, you like fantasy/kid's books. My very kind Mother-in-law brought the book to me Tuesday night, and by Wednesday afternoon I was finished... wow, what a read!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love young adult fiction!! I'll have to give this one a read.

    ReplyDelete