Monday, August 22, 2011

Awesome Cabin Weekend

This weekend we were invited up to our dear friend's (Kelsey and Taylor Ward) cabin. It's out in Huntsville, the drive was beautiful! The hills and mountains are so green and seem to go on forever! The cabin has a small-ish cliff (I think they said 90ft.) right next to it. We went repelling down both sides of it. One side was a straight drop and the other side slanted then dropped. Bryan and I both loved the straight drop! We probably went down about 3-4 times each! It was a blast!! My favorite part was getting to the tubbing. Yes, I said getting to the tubbing. Six of us piled up into a 5 seated car, we had a huge tube on top of the car, two tubes hanging out the trunk, and three of us held tubes out the windows! The cars behind us weren't too happy, but we looked awesome! Kelsey Ward kept saying "We look so white trash!" haha and we so did! The tubbing was really fun, I took a few spills and have bumps and bruises to prove it. But it was so exciting and fun to get up in the mountains away from life with great friends!!! Thanks guys!!!

1 comment: