Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Make weakness your strength

I have been thinking about how true this is. I have seen it in every client and every student I have ever taught. I absolutely love to see a students eyes light up when they realize they can lift more weight, or they have more coordination than they originally thought. 
Training is my passion! It's seriously inspiring to see my clients feel pain and move past it. 

Today Pilates is my topic. Pilates moves are mentally and physically challenging. Have you ever tried a class? Don't be scared- you'll try things you've never done and be stronger for it! Fight for the body you deserve- a healthy, happy one! 

Side crunch and stability ball: 
I LOVE this one its my favorite! Try putting your feet aginst a wall so they don't slide. 

Ignore the straps on my hands and try the Pilates 100! Just get into a crunch and hold it while pulsing your arms up and down 100 times. Don't forget to breath. 
Teaser. The most dreaded Pilates move of all! I like this one (no I don't love it because it's so hard for me!) because it seriously works low abs-- I needed that after I had my baby, and still do! 

I really encourage you to try a Pilates class. You'll be so glad you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment