Today I had one of the most rewarding experiences as a teacher! One of my past students stopped by the seminary after school and approached me. He told me that a year ago a mission was the farthest thing from his mind... and then he came to my seminary class and things began to change. Throughout the course of that year he began to change the friends he hung out with and the language he used. He became truly converted to the gospel. He has now been to the temple and is leaving on his mission right next door to my mission!
I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to teach the gospel and be an instrument in the hand of the Lord to help the youth of the Church understand and rely on the teachings and atonement of Christ!
Life is Great! The Church is True! I'm a child of God, and So Are YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment